Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Vacation in Kuantan

Three of my friends and I were assigned to go to Kuantan and teach in Institute Latihan Perindustrian (ILP) Kuantan last semester. It was not something that we volunteered for, but we had to do it. The trip was very smooth as we drove through Segamat, Muadzam Shah and finally Gebeng. But it took us around four hours and a half to reach the place. I have attached some pictures here to share will all of you.






I asked a girl to take a photo of us.





The four of us. The girl lost her focus I guess. But anyway...it was a good try.



We were checking who got the largest feet.

Hahahaha...just kidding.






Our dinner. Most of the people here have sweet tooth. I hope you know what I mean.



In the ILP computing lab. My friends were addicted to a Korean drama serial while we were there.


No comments: